- If you are like-minded, feel free to leave comments.
- If you are like-minded, feel free to quote my posts in your own site, but always crediting me. ALWAYS credit me and link to my blog.
- If you disagree about (some of) my views, I'd advise you to search for a blog that fits your mindset better, and no offense intended. Please bear in mind that this is a feminist blog and that I usually don't like arguing about certain topics I feel very strongly about (such as reproductive rights, realistic female armour, oppressive body coverings or objectification).
- Because we have freedom of thought, if you disagree about (some of) my views, you're free to critisize anything in your own site. Just not here.
- Also, don't initiate lengthy debates with other people in my personal blog, please. There are plenty of forums for that kind of thing.
- NO spamming, trolling or rude/demeaning/harassing flaming tolerated. I will block you and delete your posts immediately. Keep it polite and leave your attitude at the door.
- Constructive comments are always welcome. I'm usually happy to comment on any matter from a polite and constructive point of view. But because I have limited spare time and sometimes don't like to involve in potentially lengthy and bitter debates, I reserve myself the right not to reply or debate extensively about a given topic.
- If you feel differently about something and think that it's important that you comment about your own view, I consider myself a very broad-minded person and will always be happy to consider a new view, given that you keep your comments polite and non-dogmatic. I reserve myself the right not to reply and/or not to agree with your view, though.
- While I appreciate constructive comments and discussions, please DON'T try to make me argue extensively about my views or initiate lots of debates, constructive or not. I don't like having to justify my mindset in potentially lengthy and bitter debates, sorry. This blog is not here to initiate these kind of debates, it's here so that I can express my mindset and my likes and dislikes freely and politely.